Care Assistants UK
We need care assistants for care homes (only for candidates with experience), domiciliary care assistants (no need experience, but need to have driving license), live-in care assistants (not mandatory to have experience, but is an advantage).
The job duties for a CARE ASSISTANT include:
- To be part of the team, whose aims are to ensure that resident’s nursing, personal and psychological needs are met on a daily basis.
- To assist residents in washing, dressing and undressing.
- To participate in the basic nursing care of the residents, under the supervision of trained staff, e.g. bed-bathing, pressure area care, mouth care, eye care.
- To assist the residents with their toileting needs,
- To change beds, tidy resident’s rooms and do light cleaning,
- To help in the serving of meals and drinks, feeding those residents who are unable to feed themselves and ensuring that each resident receives the meal or diet that he/she has requested and is suitable for his/her needs.
- Shared accommodation provided at around £60/week including water, gas, electricity and council tax
- Medical Insurance (National Health Service)
- Improve your English language skills and gain experience in a foreign country
- Gross salary ranges from £6.08 to £6,60/hour
- Full time contract.
- To have relevant experience
- To be a pleasant, motivated and communicative individual;
- Ideally have relevant experience or education (i.e. nursing, care,social work, other medical)
- Good level of English is necessary.
- Driving license ( for domiciliary position).
If you are interested please e-mail your CV with a cover letter in English to: email@example.com